Yesterday was the kind of morning where you listen to “Bad Day” on repeat. And it wasn’t even 10 am yet.
Today is sooo much better. Hence why I’m blogging. But no one wants to hear about the good day, so back to the bad.
Yesterday I woke up. So that was totally great. After that, not so great. Here’s the cliffnotes version:
- Woke up bloated and emotional. Pants. So. Tight.
- Argued with my husband over something that wasn’t his fault. Still sorry, sweetie. (And I couldn’t even cry because my makeup would run. Prissy girl problems.)
- Kid drama in the car on the way to school.
- Z-boy forgot his lunch box and got out of the car sobbing at the school drop off. Dude, you have money in your account to buy lunch. Not a big deal! You WILL be fed!
- Got a text from Z-boy’s teacher that apparently the sobbing didn’t stop when he went in the classroom doors. Silver lining is that Z-boy’s teacher is a saint and handles him beautifully. Teachers do not get paid enough!
- Pediatrician’s office called. They can’t refill my son’s medicine because he’s never been on it. False. He’s been on it for at least a year. Another silver lining, the nurse was very nice and we cleared up the confusion pretty quickly.
- CONSTIPATED. Seriously, this sucks. I have struggled with this so much since I’ve lost weight. Maybe I need more fat in my diet to help grease my colon so things will slide out. LOL! I mean, it gets to the point that you’re on the toilet so long that you’re waiting for the toilet to pull a Netflix and be all like, “Are you still pooping? Click here to contine.”
- And the grand finale to my morning was the arrival of Aunt Flo. There HAS to be a better way to celebrate not adding a 5th child to the family.
So how is your day going?